QuietDrive represents the next evolution of the award winning VorTech Driver.
- All new driver included with the VorTech MP10, MP40 and MP60
- 6+ Available continuous operational modes
- Wave Auto Tune, Feed Mode & Night Mode
- up to 90% Less motor noise
In an aquarium, having the right amount of flow is crucial to the health of the ecosystem. With VorTech QuietDrive choosing the correct water circulation equipment has never been easier.
VorTech pumps are designed by aquarists to be the gold standard for providing flow in marine aquariums. When it comes to broad yet gentle flow, the VorTech design is unmatched:
- Create massive water movement
- No coral damaging “hot spots”
- Natural Gyre
- Tank-wide flow patterns
- Precise control of water movement
At the heart of the VorTech’s success is its unique, patented, magnetically coupled design.
- No distractions from the beauty of the tank and its inhabitants
- No wires in the aquarium
- No unwanted heat added to the water column
- No risk of electrical discharge harming people or marine life
- No hassle when it comes to installing, relocating or cleaning the power head
Upgrade from EcoSmart
For existing EcoSmart VorTech owners, an upgrade path can bring your VorTech pump the benefits of our QuietDrive technology. The upgrade path for each VorTech model might be slightly different.
Battery Backup – Optional Extra
In an aquarium with no flow, fish and corals begin to die in as little as 4 to 10 hours. The VorTech Battery Backup is reef tank insurance in an aluminium housing.
By adding the VorTech Battery Backup, your tank is insulated from power interruptions, helping protect your valuable investment -and your tank inhabitants.
One EcoTech Marine Battery Backup will power one MP10wES or MP10ES for up to 72 hours.
*Hours are estimated and will vary depending on battery life, pump mode and other factors.