Why Use MarinePure
- Better value due to high performance
- Reduced tank maintenance
- Allows for higher fish loads
- Can use a smaller filtration footprint
- More consistent water chemistry
- Easy to shape
Can be used in a variety of applications;
- Used in tank
- Used in sumps
- Used in canister filters
- Used in DIY filters
- Used in trickle or shower filters
- Used in waterfall filters
- Used in hang on back filters
Thin Bio-Film Technology
- Combination of vast surface area and open/interconnected pores allow a thin bio-film to develop.
- This thin film allows bacteria to flourish because necessary nutrients are immediately available.
- With the open pores, old dead bio-film is easily flushed from the media and will not plug the media.
- Water flows through the media, not around as with other denser medias, thus utilizing the most surface area for beneficial bacterial growth.
|Bio-Media Comparison||Surface Area Per Pack
|MarinePure 1.5″ Sphere||132,500|
|Assorted Ceramic Medias||~20,000|
|Japanese Shower Media||23,000|
|Sintered Glass Media||19,000|